System Architecture & System Requirements
NQcontent architecture is based on open standards application server and state-of-the-art database technologies.
NQcontent is a cross platform CMS able to run as a native .NET Application or under J2EE application servers using Adobe ColdFusion. Content is stored in supported databases.
A 100% browser based backoffice ensures accessibility to the system from anywhere (firewall security permitting). The component based architecture enables the system to be separated into multi-server installations or clusters.
NQcontent is a multi-platform application and can be installed under a number of alternative operating systems and databases Below you will find a list of server and client requirements for NQcontent:
- Microsoft IIS6 and above for .NET version
- Microsoft IIS 5 and above for Coldfusion version
- Apache Web Server or other supported by Coldfusion (Coldfusion version only)
- Runs under the .NET Framework as a .NET Framwork Assembly
- Coldfusion version only:
- Under Coldfusion integrated Jrun server
- JRun 4 (Coldfusion version only
- Any J2EE application server supported by Adobe ColdFusion
- Microsoft Windows 2003 and above for the .NET version
- For the Coldfusion version:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 and above
- RedHat Linux 7.2 and above
- Sun Solaris 9 and above
- Other operating systems supported by Adobe Coldfusion
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3 +
- Oracle 10g
- Internet Explorer 6 and above required for full backoffice functionality