Extend the power of your Intranet.
The combination of an enterprise web content management platform and NQcontent's Intranet and Application Development and Distribution framework (ADDF) makes it possible to build powerful intranet web applications.
The ADDF inherits NQcontent’s powerful security and role based permission framework and comprises a broad range of interconnected tools that simplify the development and secure distribution web based Internet, Intranet and Extranet Applications. These applications can adhere to the corporate style requirements and may include for example:
- Job vacancy postings
- Vacation requests
- Company policies and procedures
- Staff location and telephone directories
- Task management and workflow automation
- Employee information
- Project management
- Connectivity to internal data such as billing information
- Knowledge management applications
- CRM development
- Internal forms including workflow business processes
- Email and web newsletters
Using NQcontent as the framework to develop applications makes it possible to easily replicate and distribute applications and control access privileges either centrally or devolved to the department that owns each application.
- Improved business efficiency
- Reduced web development costs
- Expanded product/service offerings and deployment
- Improved process efficiency
- Greater return from other IT investments